New General Terms and Conditions since the winter season 2020 / 2021
- Cancellations, amendments and rescheduling of reservations are accepted free charge until 18:00 hrs 2 days before the booked overnight stay at the latest and shall be made through the OHRS or by telephone.
- For cancellations and postponements of reservations or changes in the number of persons that are not reported or are reported too late, the hut wardens are entitled to charge the no-show fee of CHF 40 to the credit card on file or to invoice it.
- The no-show charge shall not apply if the guest can prove in writing through documented evidence that it is impossible to use the booked service due to weather events (a confirmed severe weather warning from MeteoSwiss or a confirmed avalanche hazard level rise in the SLF Avalanche Bulletin compared to the previous day) for the route and day in question. The hut warden must be informed by 18:00 hrs on the day prior to the date of the booked overnight stay.
- Cancellations due to illness, accident, etc. must be reclaimed through private cancellation insurance.
- Unsubscriptions are important to avoid unnecessary searches!
Reservations can be done preferably online, but also by phone or e-mail.
- select if dorm or double room
- immediately receive a confirmation mail
- make a binding reservation by confirming the mail
- Kreditkartennummer eingeben
- auf der Hütte bezahlen (bar oder mit Karte)
- Anmeldungen für den gleichen Abend gerne per Telefon
- 081 833 29 29
- if you want additional informations about conditions and approaches
- reservations for groups
- Half-board includes dinner, breakfast and 1 liter of marching tea per person
- Please inform us if you wish vegetarian food or have allergies at least the day before you arrive
- Cash payment possible in CHF and Euro (Changing rate 1 : 1,10)
- Bezahlung mit Karte möglich
- The SAC prices are also valid for organizations with reciprocal rights (DAV, ÖAV, CAI, FAI, etc.)
- All prices are including VAT